Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
The Probate Guy Trusted. Recommended. Successful.
  • Call Me NOW for your FREE Probate Consultation

California Probate Home Sales Lawyer

What Do I Do with the House? Can I keep it? Can I sell it? Do I have to Probate it?

If the house is in the name of the Decedent then a probate is the only way to be able to sell or transfer the house. If there is a Reverse Mortgage on the house then time is of the essence especially if foreclosure has begun. Not to worry, The Probate Guy is one of the most experienced with these difficult situations. Call NOW so I can discuss your California probate home sale with you for FREE.

How Can I Transfer The House Into My Name?

The only way to transfer real property (which is a fancy word for house) from the deceased name is to file a probate. In the probate, you can either sell the house or, in unusual cases, keep the house. When it comes to selling the family house that you likely grew up in or may be living in, it is always difficult. I can help by walking you through all the alternatives as well as the consequences of each alternative. I will also retrieve all of the recorded documents related to the property so there are no surprises.

If the house is to be sold, I have the best realtors, escrow companies and bankers to assist in making the sale painless while achieving the highest recovery. In most cases, money can be advanced to cover the cleanout of the house, the cost of the dumpster, assisting the move-out and utilities/alarm. I usually also advance the money for the unlawful detainer action, which is the separate legal process of removing unwanted tenants or tenants that refuse to leave. In a nutshell, I handle everything for you! Many clients think this is the most difficult step in the process and it is! Not to worry, I promise you I can and I will handle it with my team. I promise it will be easy; you are not alone as we have done this for many relieved clients.

Call Me for Help With Home Sales in Probate

The Probate Guy Process is designed to create “Worry-Free Probate Case Management” for you and your family. I only focus on probates, wills and trusts in Southern California, including but not limited to Anaheim, Buena Park, Cerritos, Compton, Downey, Fullerton, Gardena, La Mirada and Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego. There are NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES to you; I advance all up-front probate fees and costs. I also take care of all the hearings, so you do not have to go to court. So, call me NOW for your FREE consultation directly with the attorney.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation